返回列表 回复 发帖
BELOW IS MY OPINOIN:

1). when your 公司接了一船CAPE的鐵礦, who is seller? did your company buy this whole shipment under CFR or FOB?
2). when you re-sell 1/2 shipment to a buyer ( let's say it as company A), then your are as the seller, so you have pay 11,000USD PDA, and company A only need pay 1/2 of amount in excess of the agreed price of US$ 110,000 (for the whole shipment) according to the B/L proportion.
3). your company will be able to collect back US$ 110,000  PDA from your seller if all contract is basis BTB.
BELOW IS MY OPINOIN:

1). when your 公司接了一船CAPE的鐵礦, who is seller? did your company buy this whole shipment under CFR or FOB?
2). when you re-sell 1/2 shipment to a buyer ( let's say it as company A), then your are as the seller, so you have pay 11,000USD PDA, and company A only need pay 1/2 of amount in excess of the agreed price of US$ 110,000 (for the whole shipment) according to the B/L proportion.
3). your company will be able to collect back US$ 110,000  PDA from your seller if all contract is basis BTB.
BELOW IS MY OPINOIN:

BELOW IS MY OPINOIN:

BELOW IS MY OPINOIN:

BELOW IS MY OPINOIN:

返回列表